Vitamin D FAQ
|Vitamins Home Page||Vitamin Stuff Notes||Health and Fitness||Vitamin Stuff Articles||Special Sections|
Part 1 - Five basic questions about vitamin d
1. What are the potential advantages of taking vitamin d?
2. What conditions or problems is vitamin d used for?
3. How much vitamin d is enough?
4. How much vitamin d is too much?
5. Are there risks associated with taking vitamin d?
6. Can you get enough vitamin d from food and diet?
The vitamin d Overview More on Vitamins
Though this website provides information on nutrition and alternative medicine, it is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals wishing to embark on a longevity, antiaging, life extension, or nutritional supplementation program, especially those who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use prescribed medication, should consult with their family doctor beforehand.
Notice: This website utilizes a content monitoring system and is registered for copyright protection with the Library of Congress' U.S. Copyright Office. Copyright © 2005 www.vitaminstuff.com