Vitamin C FAQ
|Vitamins Home Page||Vitamin Stuff Notes||Health and Fitness||Vitamin Stuff Articles||Special Sections|
Part 1 - Five basic questions about vitamin c
1. What are the potential advantages of taking vitamin c?
2. What conditions or problems is vitamin c used for?
3. How much vitamin c is enough?
4. How much vitamin c is too much?
5. Are there risks associated with using vitamin c?
6. Can you get enough vitamin c from food and diet?
The vitamin c Overview More on vitamins
The information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals wishing to embark on a longevity, antiaging, life extension, or nutritional supplementation program, especially those who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use prescribed medication, should consult with their family doctor beforehand.
Notice: This website utilizes a content monitoring system and is registered for copyright protection with the Library of Congress' U.S. Copyright Office. Copyright © 2005 www.vitaminstuff.com