|Vitamins Home Page||Vitamin Stuff Notes||Health and Fitness||Vitamin Stuff Articles||Special Sections|
Part 1 - Five basic questions about magnesium
1. What are the potential advantages of taking magnesium?
2. What conditions or problems is magnesium used for?
3. How much magnesium is enough?
4. How much magnesium is too much?
5. Are there any risks associated with using magnesium?
6. Can you get enough magnesium from food and diet?
The magnesium Overview The minerals Section
The information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals wishing to embark on a longevity, antiaging, life extension, or nutritional supplementation program, especially those who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use prescribed medication, should consult with their family doctor beforehand.
Notice: This website utilizes a content monitoring system and is registered for copyright protection with the Library of Congress' U.S. Copyright Office. Copyright © 2005 www.vitaminstuff.com