|Vitamins Home Page||Vitamin Stuff Notes||Health and Fitness||Vitamin Stuff Articles||Special Sections|
Part 1 - Five basic questions about choline
1. What are the potential advantages of taking choline?
2. What conditions or problems is choline used for?
3. How much choline is enough?
4. How much choline is too much?
5. Are there risks associated with using choline?
6. Can you get enough choline from food and diet?
The choline Overview The vitamins Section
Though devoted to vitamins, herbs, and supplements, the information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals wishing to embark on a longevity, antiaging, life extension, or nutritional supplementation program, especially those who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use prescribed medication, should consult with their family doctor beforehand.
Notice: This website utilizes a content monitoring system and is registered for copyright protection with the Library of Congress' U.S. Copyright Office. Copyright © 2005 www.vitaminstuff.com