|Vitamins Home Page||Vitamin Stuff Notes||Health and Fitness||Vitamin Stuff Articles||Special Sections|
Part 1 - Five basic questions about Carnitine
1. What are the potential advantages of taking carnitine?
2. What conditions or problems is carnitine used for?
3. How much carnitine is enough?
4. How much carnitine is too much?
5. Are there risks associated with taking or using carnitine?
6. Can you get enough carnitine from food and diet?
Carnitine Overview The Antioxidants Section
The information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals wishing to embark on a longevity, antiaging, life extension, or nutritional supplementation program, especially those who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use prescribed medication, should consult with their family doctor beforehand.
Notice: This website utilizes a content monitoring system and is registered for copyright protection with the Library of Congress' U.S. Copyright Office. Copyright © 2005 www.vitaminstuff.com