|Vitamins Home Page||Vitamin Stuff Notes||Health and Fitness||Vitamin Stuff Articles||Special Sections|
Part 1 - Five basic questions about biotin
1. What are the potential advantages of taking biotin?
2. What conditions or problems is biotin used for?
3. How much biotin is enough?
4. How much biotin is too much?
5. Are there risks associated with using biotin?
6. Can you get enough biotin from food and diet?
The biotin Overview The Antioxidants Section
Though devoted to vitamins, herbs, and supplements, the information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals wishing to embark on a longevity, antiaging, life extension, or nutritional supplementation program, especially those who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use prescribed medication, should consult with their family doctor beforehand.
Notice: This website utilizes a content monitoring system and is registered for copyright protection with the Library of Congress' U.S. Copyright Office. Copyright © 2005 www.vitaminstuff.com