Alpha-lipoic acid FAQ
|Vitamins Home Page||Vitamin Stuff Notes||Health and Fitness||Vitamin Stuff Articles||Special Sections|
Part 1 - Five basic questions about alpha lipoic acid
1. What are the potential advantages of taking alpha lipoic acid?
2. What conditions or problems is alpha lipoic acid used for?
3. How much alpha lipoic acid is enough?
4. How much alpha lipoic acid is too much?
5. Are there risks associated with using alpha lipoic acid?
6. Can you get enough alpha lipoic acid from food and diet?
The Alpha-lipoic acid Overview The Antioxidants Section
Though devoted to vitamins, herbs, and supplements, the information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals wishing to embark on a longevity, antiaging, life extension, or nutritional supplementation program, especially those who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use prescribed medication, should consult with their family doctor beforehand.
Notice: This website utilizes a content monitoring system and is registered for copyright protection with the Library of Congress' U.S. Copyright Office. Copyright © 2005 www.vitaminstuff.com