|Vitamins Home Page||Vitamin Stuff Notes||Health and Fitness||Vitamin Stuff Articles||Special Sections|
Part 1 - Five basic questions about alpha-carotene
1. What are the potential advantages of taking alpha-carotene?
2. What conditions or problems is alpha-carotene used for?
3. How much alpha-carotene is enough?
4. How much alpha-carotene is too much?
5. Are there any risks associated with alpha-carotene use?
6. Can you get enough alpha-carotene from food and diet?
The Alpha-carotene Overview The Vitamins Section
Though devoted to vitamins, herbs, and supplements, the information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Individuals wishing to embark on a longevity, antiaging, life extension, or nutritional supplementation program, especially those who have been diagnosed with health problems and who use prescribed medication, should consult with their family doctor beforehand.
Notice: This website utilizes a content monitoring system and is registered for copyright protection with the Library of Congress' U.S. Copyright Office. Copyright © 2005 www.vitaminstuff.com